Please help to create custom report with time tracking and fields

Faizan Iftikhar April 26, 2021

Dear Members,

Good Day!!

Struggling to make a report that contains time tracking - work hour logs and some fields, i have tried several times from custom reports but time tracking logs is not available also reports comes in columns not excel field format to export directly. Kindly help i.e.

User

Assign to 

Issue

Summary

worklog started

worklog created

Request type

and etc.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Faizan Iftikhar May 30, 2021

Thankyou all, I have installed free plugin to get JIRA details to spreadsheet. can easily find in market place

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221301/jira-cloud-for-excel-official?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Jira Cloud for Excel (official)

BR,

M Faizan

0 votes
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 30, 2021

Export the data into a spreadsheet and use that to format your report.

0 votes
Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2021

Hi,

you can try one of the many time tracking reporting applications from the marketplace:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=worklogs

Faizan Iftikhar April 26, 2021

Hi Jakub,

Is there any built-in functionality for reporting that serves the above fields purpose in JIRA without opting any cost. Thanks

Jakub Sławiński
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2021

I do not think you will get such sophisticated report available in the standard jira plan out of the box. Probably there is something available in the higher-level plans or with the help of third-party applications.

If you have some tech skills you can play with jira api to get the needed data and then build the report outside of jira.

Like Faizan Iftikhar likes this

Suggest an answer