Pleasу help me to resolve the problem. I still have it.

Olga_Popova November 8, 2017

Hello!
I wrote my problem in the topic https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-retranslate-quot-None-quot-in-other-language/qaq-p/653333#M217849 almost one month ago, but I still haven't the correct translation of "None". The Jira in Cloud and I have to resolve the problem as soon as it's possible. Please help me to retranslate it or answer the question in the topic above. If i have to say the additional information for resolving the problem, i'll do it. Just tell me what;)
By the way, is it possible to continue discussion in one topic and to receive answers on the questions without doing single questions as this?

Best regards,
Olga!

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2017

I'm afraid your summary on your other question is correct.

Because you are on Cloud, you are at the mercy of their translations, you will have to wait for Atlassian to correct it.

I would do what Warren says, so at least you have something to track with them.

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2017

I think it may be time to contact Atlassian Support then, because I'm assuming that no-one in the community has an answer for you

Suggest an answer