Pie chart (or table) that shows time spent by the assignees yesterday

m June 23, 2015

Hi Guys,

I want to create a pie chart (or a very clean table) to show the time spent/logged by the assignees yesterday

I tried to use a Workload Pie Chart Report, but it will show the time spent from first day of the project. 

You can use a filter, but i could not find a way to create a filter that sets the time period

Any idea?

Thanks!

4 answers

0 votes
Vibs Agrawal February 26, 2020

You can edit the query in the filter by using JQL similar to below:

status changed to DONE after startOfDay() -1 OR status changed to "IN PROGRESS" after startOfDay() -1

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2015

Better Excel Plugin has an export template called worklog-analysis.xlsx that exports worklogs to an Excel sheets and does configurable multi-dimensional analysis on them.

You could easily modify that to your needs:

• Use a pivot table with a single dimension (worklog author)
    • Consider using a secondary dimension for issue key or project key if you need "more resolution" in your reports
  • Use a pivot chart (pie format) for the visualization
  • Introducing the extra filtering logic for "only process the worklogs from yesterday" either in Excel or in Groovy

0 votes
m June 23, 2015

Thanks for your answer

Is there a way to create a filter that just sets the time range to YESTERDAY ?

In this way i could use a Workload Pie Chart Report that tracks  (Time Spent) by Assignee within that period

Thanks

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2015

Not possible out of the box. Filter will always get you the latest information, although you can search for issues updated/created yesterday and so on. The data it returns will be current.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 23, 2015

On Cloud, the only option will be to use the Tempo plugin, I guess.

Suggest an answer