When you add a pie chart to your dashboard, the name that it will display will be inherited from the Project or JQL that you have put on the config screen. So, there is a possibility the JQL Query you used for this pie chart got removed/deleted, name altered or something else. Check if it's the case.
I am experiencing this same issue after today's update. All pie chart gadgets are showing "JQL Query" instead of the actual filter name. I have confirmed that the filters still exist and their names haven't changed. I tested two things: 1) I recreated a pie gadget and selected the same filter. 2) I created a brand new filter and selected that for the pie gadget. In both cases the filter name does not display, still says "JQL Query" in the gadget title. The other gadget types appear to be not affected; however, I don't use all gadgets so I haven't verified this statement. From looking at my dashboard I see that Two Dimensional, Created Vs Resolved, Agile Sprint Health, and Filter Results gadgets all still show the filter name.
Yes, this is broken with the latest update.
I have a few dashboards with only charts and now I can't which is which.
Interestingly, following up the "Total Issues" link goes to a query with no name... saving it doesn't help.
Doing the same thing from a "Filter Result" gadget shows the saved search.
So I think the chart plugin lost it's ability to relate to a save search.... Atlassian, please fix! It's VERY annoying and makes charts unuseable
I’m a designer on the Jira team. For a long time, I’ve fielded questions from other designers about how they should be using Jira Software with their design team. I’ve also heard feedback from other ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs