Permission to view worklogs in Tempo Panel

Cristian_Gutierrez June 17, 2014

Hi all,

Are the worklogs shown in Tempo Panel only visible for the owner? I have issues where the worklogs can only be seen if I press the Reports button.

If this is true, is there a way to control who can view/edit these worklogs? I'd like the Project Managers to see the worklogs for the people working the issues.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Cristian_Gutierrez June 18, 2014

Thank you Sussane.

0 votes
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2014

Hi Cristian,

in the Issue view-> Tempo Panel, a user can only view his own worklogs as many companies are obligated to work under strict privacy laws.

The report button leads to the Issue Timesheet. Here you can view the worklogs of other users if you are in the "Tempo Project Manager" Role. This role is set in the Project Administration->Roles (in Tempo Timesheets 7.9.x. In older versions this is a Tempo Global Configuration called "Project permission to view other users").

You can view work logged by others in the Issue view under the "Work Log" tab in the Activity section. This is a JIRA feature and can be disabled.

Hope this helps

Kind regards,

Susanne

Suggest an answer