Performing Bulk Changes to Multiple Projects!

Farouk Elabbassi March 2, 2015

Hi, 

I would like to know if there is a way to select multiple projects and perform role changes, issue scheme changes, and workflow scheme changes?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
david
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 31, 2018

Hi, Profields in its recent release allows performing bulk delete projects including their "orphan" schemes. Also allows to bulk change roles, components, project lead, and category.

Cheers,

Davidbulkops.jpeg

3 votes
Stefan van Leusden November 16, 2015

JIRA issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-44299  please up vote for a fix smile

Dennis Poort March 3, 2016

Have upvoted that one as well. Insane to have to change project lead one by one at this time, just to deactivate a user. :/

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2015

Unfortunately, not. The schemes has to be changed on each project.

Thank you for your fast reply. I have three questions in this case: 1. Is there a way to add my own schemes to the pop-up first page when I create a project? 2. Can I assign multiple projects to one filter? 3. How can I bulk change all projects that has unassigned role to the project's lead?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2015

1. Only by creating a project blueprint. Not possible in Cloud I guess. 2. You mean a search filter? Sorry, I didn't understand the question 3. It has to be done only the individual project. Projects admins can do this.

After creating a filter, how can I bulk assign projects to it instead of going to each project and adding it to the filter.

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2015

You can't bulk assign projects. You can bulk assign issues but that has nothing to do with a project.

Suggest an answer