Degraded performance Customers may experience intermittent errors using Community search. Our platform vendor is investigating.
The company I work for uses Jira and Bitbucket after much persuasion, but I can't help feeling that we're missing out on something by not throwing more Atlassian products in to the fray. I take a look at the products page and leave with a hypothetical bill for $100s.
Ultimately, my goal is:
1. Code repositories (Bitbucket)
2. Issue tracking, workflow and task assignment (Jira)
3. Time logging, for billing purposes - I could do this issue by issue with Jira, but then Tempo comes along and says hi... ?
4. Automated testing (Bamboo?)
5. Deploying repositories - at the moment this is (painstakingly) done via FTP manually to multiple servers (Bamboo?)
If I were to follow Atlassian blindly I'd add
- Fisheye - but that looks like just a way of non-Developers / someone else looking at commit history without seeing the actual repository.
- Crucible - but that looks like primarily code review, which at the moment is done using branches (Git Flow - Master -> Release -> Development -> (Feature, Feature, Feature)) at the 'Release' stage.
- Crowd - because logging in twice isn't fun, but isn't necessarily a massive chore. A few extra seconds, rarely, as we're only using the two products at the moment.
What do you use? Is there a killer something I'm missing out on and just don't know I'm missing out yet?
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs