Percentage and remaining time by epic gadget

Hello!

I am looking for a dashboard gadget to show the percentage of completion and remaining time by epic, I can see this info on the epic left bar when I hover the mouse over the progress bar.ozFfFgm.png

I need this info as Dashboard gadget, please.

It doesn't matter if is not free.

Thank you!

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Try Epic Sum Up ;) 

Thank you @Andreas Haaken [APTIS], but I think it doesnt have any dashboard gadget. sad

sum.pngSomething like this?

You can use the filter result gadget to display the progresses and the relevant values 

Yes!, just like that, I will try it, thank you! smile

Do you know a way to group them by epic?

Epics are already a group, do you think of Epics of Epics? (group of groups?)

Is just like your image, I don't know how you do it, how is your filter? I tried this: "type=epic", but is not working sad

Sample:

epicssample.png

Are the columns for Epos Fortschritt, Epic Story Points, Epic Completed Issues custom fields, or are these system fields that can be added to the Filter Results gadget.  I am not able to locate fields with these titles.

image2016-11-16 12:42:47.png

Jeremy, I am trying to do the same thing, did you find a way to resolve it?

Thank you for your help, but finally I could not do it sad

I am Sorry, I could not answer more than 3 times, so I could not send you a hint anymore..

If you want, you can send me an email: a.haaken@aptis.info and I will try to help you..

Here is the short help:

You have to create a dedicated progress field for every column. By doing this, you can create 3 different progressbars at for each epic (2 dedicated ones, and 1 generic).

If you have these fields created, you can add them as columns in issue navigator..

Is it possible for you to provide a more step by step solution?.  It looks like you figured out how to get epic status out of JIRA.

Hi,

Maybe this view helps:

https://confluence-public.aptis.info/plugins/servlet/mobile?contentId=13961999#content/view/13961999

If this is what you need, plus contact the vendor support, they will help you with configs. 😉

Hi Andreas...

That is exactly what I need.  I'm on JIRA cloud and this dashboard gadget is for JIRA server only :(

I will contact JIRA vendor support anyway.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

111 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you