People tap

Mohamed Elkhateb June 3, 2021

I want to define the team's capacity to follow up on their utilization and from what I have learned this is done through the people tap, which I can not find in my account is a configuration or it was replaced by something else.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2021

Hi @Mohamed Elkhateb

Capacity in advanced roadmaps is managed from the Teams page, which you can access from the link directly below the "Travel booking division" title on the screen.

That looks to me like a screenshot from an Atlassian demo, so as a prerequisite make sure you are on the premium plan of Jira Software Cloud to find the feature. It is part of Advanced roadmaps and needs some configuration before you can really get started. Have a look at this introductory guide to learn more about the product.

Hope this helps!

Mohamed Elkhateb June 5, 2021

Thank you very much @Walter Buggenhout

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2021

Ah, yes, the "people" option in the main menu, thanks for clearing that up.

That link will take you to the user directory or invite options for users, it's not really the right place to look for workload or allocation reports.  What were you looking for under there?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 4, 2021

Could you explain what you mean by "people tap"?  I don't recognise, and can't guess at, what you mean in Jira-speak.

Mohamed Elkhateb June 4, 2021

IMG_20210604_170259.png

Suggest an answer