Pay for Add-ons

Nikola Velevski December 12, 2017

Hi everyone, 

i want to know, if i decide to pay annualy for JIRA and Confluence, how much i have to pay for add-ons (annualy)? I know that for JIRA Software is 7000$ for max. 100 users, and for Confluence is 5000$ for max. 100 users. But i can't find annualy pricing for Zephyr, Tempo, ZAPI, Git Integration.. add-ons that i'm using. Could someone help me where to find the prices.. ?

Regards, Nikola

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2017

Hi Nikola,

If you head over to the Atlassian Marketplace (here) - you can see all the options available for addons with pricing. 

Hope this helps,

Danny

Hi @Danny Zuccaro

There are prices for monthly payments.. but i want to see the annual price, and i can't find it. 

Regards

Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2017

Hi Nikola,

Am guessing you are looking at Cloud pricing? If you are you can request that it be converted to annual as well. Steps for this are here

Let me know if this is what you needed. 

Thanks @Danny Zuccaro

if i switch to annual plan to view the plan, can i switch it back to monthly?
Yes i'm using Cloud. 

Danny Zuccaro
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 12, 2017

Yes when you switch it will just generate an annual quote first.  

Thanks, @Danny Zuccaro

Suggest an answer