Pay Jira Cloud Trial Subscription Early

Jacques David Commarmond March 26, 2019

Hello

My trial ends in 2 days, I am happy to proceed with the paid version, there's just no way of paying it earlier than the trial end date

This is a problem because support is not replying, and e-mail notifications have been turned off, so I can't work now with the team / customers, until either somebody increases the email quota, or I get a way to pay early and activate the paid subscription...

I tried setting paypal / credit card as payment methods, with neither do I get the option to pay early.

I also tried going to https://my.atlassian.com/product to pay early but there neither there wasn't any option...

Let me know how I can upgrade from Trial to fully paid license before the trial ends please ?

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 27, 2019

Hi Jacques,

I've checked on the ticket and talked to our customer advocates and everything seems to be working now.
If you have any other question or face any other issue, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Rudolf Mukhammadiev
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 7, 2024

@Jacques David Commarmond or @Angélica Luz Did you ever figure out how to do this?  I'm having the same issue and still can't pay, please help to fix this problem

0 votes
Jarrett Goetz November 19, 2021

@Jacques David Commarmond or @Angélica LuzDid you ever figure out how to do this?  I'm having the same issue and can't covert an add-on trial license till the trial ends.  Seems a bit silly to not let me pay and become a customer.

Thanks!

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2021

Hello @Jarrett Goetz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I saw that you created a ticket with our customer advocates and they are the best team to help you with this request.

Let’s wait for their response. Our customer advocates have access to billing details and tools to fix this for you, something that we from support don’t have.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer