Participants

Diego Gonzalez July 17, 2013

Hello, my name is Diego and would need a help if they can, before I already use the JIRA but as a normal operator, now I want to implement in my company, I remember when I used had a field called participants, and I could add there without anyone that this is a user and so could reach out notifications of the things that were making each project, according to what I said is a plug-in but I busbanco in the Marketplace and found nothing, I would appreciate if you could help me, thanks!

2 answers

1 vote
Danielle Zhu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2013

JIRA Toolkit plugin provides a set of custom fields including Participants. It is read only though. You could be talking about managing watchers. You'll need Manager Watcher List permission to add/remove watchers.

0 votes
Diego Gonzalez July 18, 2013

Thanks for the reply, observers not because that asks me to add users, but I have to add users to purchase a license for 100 people, and I have only licensed for 10 people, my idea is to use it as helpdesk section tool then users should send an email to the account holder and I create a jira incidendia in and I add to them as participants in such a way that when someone do some modification and enter the tour also will come to them.

Suggest an answer