Participants filtering fails..

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2013

I wonder why the Participants field can hold a username...but when i click the username to filter all issues a user has participated in it returns no results.

can anybody please point me towards the best solution to get it workin??

thank you

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2013
Upraded to jira6. It works. Strange but whatever.
0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2013

i removed and readded Participants field...shut down jira and purged caches and plugins temp

restarted jira & reindexed....

no change...weird

0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2013

exactly. got no idea whats wrong as it only affects one user i guess

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2013

You are talking about the Toolkit add on right?

Suggest an answer