Parent to Subtask Commenting? Subtask to Parent and Siblings commenting?

Darly Senecal-Baptiste
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2013

Since the Subktask to Parent commenting action was performed by using groovy script; is there a way to perform a commenting from parent to subtask?

If it is possible, how can we perform in case that we want to comment from a sutask to its parent and siblings?

1 answer

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2013

Not very sure what the question is. If you have done the commenting using Groovy script, why not do the reverse also the same way? Or are you looking for the code to do it?

Darly Senecal-Baptiste
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 11, 2013

I performed the commeting broadcast from just from subtask to parent by using groovy script. I just need to know how can I do from parent to subtask. The problem that I have under this action, it will create an infinite loop on commenting on both issue tickets (Imagine doing a comment broacast from a subtask to its parent and sibling). If there is a code avilable for that subject, totally welcome

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 11, 2013

You could use Henning's code, but just modify it to check if a comment with the same text already exists in the collection of comments for an issue.

Suggest an answer