It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Parallel Sprints

I have updated settings to allow parallel sprints as advised on Atlassian but I am still unable to have more than one sprint on the go at one time, is there something else I need to do?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hello @Grant Crawford 

You can use https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/using-parallel-sprints-797737030.html. 

Just noticed, it does not work in the new agile project. If you use the classic scrum the parallel sprints work just fine. 

Create new project and use the classic scrum board template.

Hi Ashkan,

Many thanks for your reply, another function the NG projects don't have, may I ask if you use the NG option at all?

Thanks.

Like Ashkan Malekly likes this

Hiii @Grant Crawford 

Ihave never use that. :(((( thanks a lot for your answer.

cheers

Seems sensible!

Thanks again @Ashkan Malekly 

0 votes

I'm using classic board and classic scrum and I still cannot see how to set up a parallel sprint.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

303 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you