Page load times on jira are very high

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2014

Hi 

I observe that on my JIRA instance, the page load times are very high. Resources such as batch.js which is 1.6MB gets loaded everytime (if caches are disabled) and takes around 30 sec to load. 

How can i increase the page load time. 

Rahul

2 answers

0 votes
eClerx Orion August 11, 2017

Hello,

We are using jira 6.3.9.

When we are trying to edit issue , EditIssue!default.jspa?id=131682 this URL hit from jira end and it will take more than 25 seconds on production server.

Same issue when we are editing on stage and QA envireonment it will take 12-15 seconds to load.

• QA -  Total issue (52000)
  • STAGE -  Total issue (55000)
  • PRODUCTION -  Total issue (94000)

So why it is taking more time to load edit issue page on production server.

0 votes
Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 3, 2014

Aich

I recommend to follow our documentation below on how to troubleshoot performance issues. In case after following the recommendations provided in our documentation doesn't help to solve the issue, you might want to open a support ticket for this matter.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Troubleshooting+Performance+Problems

Hope it helps!

Cheers

L.F

Suggest an answer