PDF creator for invoice management

Abraham_Georges October 16, 2017

Hi,

I am looking for automated PDF creator to handle invoices, for hosting with Jira on Cloud, I only found for hosting on own server (which I might do later). Please see attached image. 

Is it possible to create good looking invoices. I must now manually create my invoices, but I would love to manage invoices in Jira instead as I can see that making my life much easier. Just want to edit some fields.

I looked at Invoice Management and it was also only for Server. I will later move to Windows Azure server and might host the Jira application myself with the help of web developers but Im kind of new and trying to setup everything right.

Anyhow my idea was to have invoice created and sent on certain transition. I have Automation for Jira which might come in handy.

2 answers

1 vote
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2017

Updated 17 May 2019: Better PDF Exporter can solve this!

(It has been available for Jira Server and Jira Data Center for several years, and we have released it for Jira Cloud recently.)

0 votes
Abraham_Georges October 16, 2017

The image. From In Review to Invoice Sent my goal is to have it send the invoice to client email specified in the issue, one of the fields.Skärmavbild 2017-10-16 kl. 14.42.14.png

Suggest an answer