P4V Suite license

Feyza KUCUKOGUZ February 23, 2016

Hello, I have an 100 user license for JIRA, I want to buy P4V Suite license for 25 users only, is it possible to do that? Only maximum 25 person will use this integration, please inform..

Thanks in advance,

Feyza KÜÇÜKOĞUZ

1 answer

1 vote
Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2016

According to the add-on's page, the numbers should match: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.luminouslead.jira.plugin.p4vsuite.P4VSuite/server/pricing

"How do I determine my server pricing tier?

For JIRA Server 7.0 or later, the add-on tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed JIRA applications on your instance. For example, if you're running JIRA Software (50 users) and JIRA Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for add-ons.

For versions of JIRA Server prior to 7.0, the add-on tier should match the licensed user tier for JIRA. Even if fewer users want to use the add-on than your JIRA license, the two licenses should match exactly"

Suggest an answer