Overview of participation in other projects

enkitosh April 2, 2015

Hi, I'm a bit confused here. I have a JIRA account with additional Agile support. Let's say this is account with url

john.atlassian.net. Now I participate in another project but it's not started through my account but through another account with url jane.atlassian.net. I'm given permission to this project with the same username I use regularly, but there is nothing in my account that shows this. I can't go to projects -> external projects or something. Instead I go to a separate login page to login to this project which I still do with the same credentials I use for my own account. Is there no possibility to see in my own account other projects that I'm connected to but have not been started by me? Hope this question is clear.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2015

Hi Thordur, 

Unfortunately not. Each project belong to different domains, so, even if you use the same credentials the site belongs to different, organisations/companies let's say. 

That's why every time you need to access one project or the other, you still need to login into the proper site. smile

Let us know if this clarifies things. wink

Cheers!

0 votes
enkitosh April 2, 2015

Hi Elisa, thank you for your answer. This is clear now, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing some link or something like that. Thanks for clearing this up smile

Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2015

Sure thing! ;)

Suggest an answer