Override default assignee on issue creation in Service Desk

Amro Hassaan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2017

Tried adding a postfunction to change issue assignee in service desk but it doesn;t work. I made sure that this assignee has assignable user permissions but still it doesn't work.

the current default is unassigned for all new SD issues, but i am trying to assign to a different assignee/teamlead based on the relevant issuetype. 

This should work smoothly but for some reason i have been trying different changes (a custom script via scriptrunner, a post function...etc) and it stays the same...all new issues are still defaulting to unassigned.

What am i missing? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
PG April 13, 2017

Can you check the order of the post functions. You can set the assignee in the first step (before issue created event)

Thanks

Amro Hassaan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2017

Thank you Pankaj very much :) . This fixed it. 

Suggest an answer