Over all status on sprints in projects

Tyler Gabriel May 24, 2017

I am trying to automate my weely RAG summary on excel. I am wondering if there is a query or plug in that could be used so i may do an extract, rather than going into each one and manuly looking at them.

2 answers

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2017

Better Excel Plugin will do this for you. It can extract all built-in field values and lots of others via integrations. JIRA Software custom field types are definitely supported!

jira-agile-report-epic-pivot-chart

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2017

Hi Tyler,

which data do you need for your report?

Tyler Gabriel May 24, 2017

Hi Thomas

i want to know if the sprints are still within there estimates

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 24, 2017

hmm, ok, but which data (storypoints, time, number of issues or whatever) do you need to make such a statement?

You could create a dashboard with one Sprint Burndown Gadget for each of your boards. In each gadget show the current Sprint (Next Sprint Due).

Maybe you get enough information from that Sprint Burndown and you have all of your Sprint Burndowns on one dashboard. 

Suggest an answer