• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • Our Team had the administrator leave from Jira and now we no longer have an administrator and therefore cannot add or update users and access that which was in control of the administrator, how do we get control of our Jira again?

Our Team had the administrator leave from Jira and now we no longer have an administrator and therefore cannot add or update users and access that which was in control of the administrator, how do we get control of our Jira again?

Amy Strydom May 26, 2016

2 answers

1 vote
Prashant Mali May 26, 2016

login with System admin

username : <username removed>

password :<password removed>

I hope, You will get administrator access

Thankz

Prashant Mali May 27, 2016

Its working for me .

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2016

IF they have any sense of security, there's no chance that is valid.

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2016

Thats not a default password for cloud (you set this when creating the account). In essence, you just shared your administrator password with the world. If i was you, i would change password NOW. I removed the username/password

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2016

On Cloud, you will need to contact https://support.atlassian.com - they will need to check some account stuff with you and then they'll upgrade one of your accounts to admin, or reset the password for your ex-admin to something you can use.

Suggest an answer