• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • Our Team had the administrator leave from Jira and now we no longer have an administrator and therefore cannot add or update users and access that which was in control of the administrator, how do we get control of our Jira again?

Our Team had the administrator leave from Jira and now we no longer have an administrator and therefore cannot add or update users and access that which was in control of the administrator, how do we get control of our Jira again?

2 answers

login with System admin

username : <username removed>

password :<password removed>

I hope, You will get administrator access

Thankz

Its working for me .

IF they have any sense of security, there's no chance that is valid.

Thats not a default password for cloud (you set this when creating the account). In essence, you just shared your administrator password with the world. If i was you, i would change password NOW. I removed the username/password

0 vote

On Cloud, you will need to contact https://support.atlassian.com - they will need to check some account stuff with you and then they'll upgrade one of your accounts to admin, or reset the password for your ex-admin to something you can use.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

689 views 6 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you