Ouch! We can't load the image. error with psd

Elad Levy December 6, 2017

Hi, guys. We have Jira 7.2

We have a problem with upload psd files. When i'm trying to do that, i get an error -  

Ouch! We can't load the image.

/secure/attachment/146105/Untitled-1.psd

Please help me with this issue. 

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2017

Just to clarify, is the problem that the file is not attached in Jira?  Or is the problem that Jira cannot display a preview of this image file?

I just want to better understand where you see this error message and the scope and nature of this problem.   To the best of my knowledge there is only one outstanding documented bug in Jira Server that would generate this kind of error and you can read more about it in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-62715

That case those was in regards to using IE with Jira, and specifically when filename extensions have been changed from png to jpg or vice versa without actually changing the format of those images.   Also this specific bug was in regards to the preview/display of these attachments.   In that bug though, the file was still able to be attached to Jira though.

I would also be interested in seeing if perhaps you can generate a screenshot of this problem so we can see more detail of the problem itself.

Thanks,

Andy

Suggest an answer