Original estimate field is not visible by default

loïc Faure July 6, 2015

Hi,

When I create a new project I have to modify the default issue screen for this new project (add time tracking) if I want to have the original estimate visible in the create issue screen. Is is possible to set this for all project types by default or at least by project type ?

Thanks for your help.

Loïc

4 answers

1 vote
Jaime S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2015

You can also create the new project and simply change the 'Issue Type Screen Scheme' to the one used in the old project, so they'll have the same screens and that will include 'time tracking'.

That will make it easier, so you don't need to set a screen for each operation and configure them individually. It's important to point out that all screens will be the same in both projects, even those not connected to estimation.

Kind regards,
Jaime Kirch da Silveira
Atlassian Cloud Support

Dhilish April 6, 2020

Thanks @Jaime S . It also works

0 votes
Dhilish April 6, 2020

Once you enable "Time Tracking" to your required screens, the jira fields like Original Estimate and Remaining Estimate will be visible

0 votes
VINAYAK SAINDANE May 30, 2016

Thanks Sateesh.

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2015

Hi,  You will need to add the field "Time Tracking" to your screens. Then you will get Original Estimate on your screens. This is not added by default.

Dhilish April 6, 2020

it works. Thanks @Sateesh Chandra1 

Suggest an answer