Ordering of versions (JIRA)

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2013

In the fix versions field if we click the drop down then the unreleased versions are displayed first and then the released versions.

Now, i have created a custom field (version picker type) and it shows me all released versions first and then unreleased ones. How can i alter the sequence.

I want to see the unreleased first then the released (like the fix versions field)

Rahul

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2013

Hi All

I have received a response from atlassian helpdesk and they have confirmed that this feature is currently not available nor are there any workarounds. This has been logged as a feature request

Rahul

Miles Tillinger April 3, 2014

Can you (or anyone else) post a link to the feature request so I can vote for it? I can't find it in the JIRA JIRA ;-)

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2013

any ideas guys?...Just to add affected versions always show released versions first and then unreleased versions. While fix version the other way round. A custom field version picker shows released first, how do i alter the sequence?

Rahul

Suggest an answer