Order By SLA in Service Desk queues

Fredrik Ivansson Flinta October 28, 2016

Hi,

Sorting the SLA in my Service Desk queue doesn't show them in the order that I have specified.

SLA sorting.PNG

I have set the queue to ORDER BY cf[10601] ASC but the list is showed in the unexpected way.

Is there something that i have been missing?!

Running JIRA Core & Software 7.2.1 and Service Desk 3.2.1.

2 answers

0 votes
Fredrik Ivansson Flinta October 31, 2016

Thanks Jack for the response! smile

I dont have that many issues in the current queue that i'm trying to sort the SLAs.

SLA sort 1.PNGSLA sort 2.PNG

The attached pictures show the current queue and SLA sorting on Time to assigned which is clearly not working in the way I would like.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2016

I now see you are sorting on "time to assigned" which Is a custom field and I missed that earlier. My earlier comments were on the default SLA field "time to resolution", which for me works fine. I agree that it is clear that the sort is not working for "time to assigned" for you. I wonder if "time to resolution" sorting works in your instance? It would be interesting to note that since it would point to sorting on custom field. Regardless, I would suggest opening a support request w/ Atlassian on this issue at this point. 

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2016

Fredrik,

it seems to work ok for me, though i'm on cloud. One question which I doubt is the case but...The image you attached is ghosted and I know that a filtered list will appear ghosted while it is in the middle of sorting. Depending on how many issues are in your filter this can take some time. When you click on the "Waiting for user response" are you sure the sort completed? Do other sorts work, e.g. "Time to assigned"?

Suggest an answer