Optimal alternative name for Fixed status when this is waiting for QA aproval?

Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2013

I am looking for an optimal Status name to use for issues that are going out of development as potentially fixed but that were not yet verified by QA so they are not closed as Fixed.

I do not want to use Fixed because fixed is also the default Resolution.

It would be the best if we could find a single word to describe the Status and the transition that would go to it, at it will make easier to write the JQL.

So far, here are some ideas, but I am looking for something better:

• "Pending Verification" - too long, also confusing as verification can also be made to move New->Open
  • "Pending QA" - just long
  • "QA" not so clear, also a transition named "QA" doesn't seem to be a verb

1 answer

1 vote
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2013

I shouldn't respond to this, but I cannot abstain:

"Styxed" - from the ancient Styx underground river ... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Styx)

"CAMW" = "compiles and may work"

"JINB" = "just introduced new bugs"

Sorin Sbarnea (Citrix)
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

:) .... anyway MayWork could be a valid option.

Suggest an answer