Open source JIRA Agile

Meryem Saidi November 8, 2013

Hi,

I've just received an email telling me that i've been approved for Atlassian Classroom Licenses.

Is that mean I can freely use JIRA Agile product ? If so, I would like to know how to install JIRA Agile produc. I'm a first time user.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Meryem

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
0 votes
Michael Hess November 9, 2013

Well you need to have Jira installed first. Then you can just enable it via plugins. If you don't have jira installed, download it for atlassian.com

0 votes

Thanks for your quick answer. It's OK.

Littre problem, they ask for TCP Ports. When I check 'Use default ports...- Recommended' they ask me to choose a differen port number :(

In the installation guide there is no information about that. Could you help me please ?

Thank you.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2013

Yes. To install it, log into your Jira as an administrator, go to Admin -> Addons and you'll find the universal plugin manager, search for Agile and you'll find it and be offered the option to install.

You'll need to licence it once installed - you should be able to get that from your my.atlassian account, although I'm not entirely sure how classroom licences get in there.

Suggest an answer