Oops! Something went wrong... constantly.

John A_ Verlangieri_ Jr_ April 24, 2013

We have started an Issue Tracking Project in our JIRA On Demand installation with a custom issue collector, but I am getting sporadic reports of users getting your RED BOX OF DEATH that reads "Oops! Something went wrong...Don't worry though, we logged the problem and will look into it soon!" First problem is that the issue they were reportng in the first place is NOT logged and the message gives the impression that it got saved to JIRA. This happens for some users some of the time, with no real consistency. Users who were successfully submitting issues won't be able to, but then they can later.

I am piloting JIRA with my company and the level of frustration is rising with every RED box. Where should I look for a solution?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2013

Have you contacted your OnDemand support and raised a support ticket? Maybe you should do that ...

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2013

Hi John, if it was the Standalone versions this will probably indicate that you are having consistency problems on your database, but as you are On Demand and you can't do any reindex or something like that you should do as Christian says and contact support :)

Suggest an answer