Only 20 out of 22 groups displayed- JIRA

My total groups in JIRA are 22 and the drop down for groups across application shows only 20 results. It it a defect in JIRA?

Also I tried typing in the Group Name but it does not appear. But When I navigate to User Managment, the group exists and displayed.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes

On the pop-up the group picker presents, look to the right, there should be a "show number of groups" drop down.  The default value is 20.

Hi Can you send me a screenshot, for some reason I can't view it. Thanks for the response

Hi Thanks for the reply. But it didn't help me here,

I am trying to grant permission to a group under Permission Schemes Page.

Example Browse Projects->Click Edit->Select Groups

I cant view the group picker

GroupIssue.JPG

Ah, I didn't see that.

Yes, it limits it to 20 elements.  But starting to type the name of the group should limit the list to matching entries.  IS that not happening?  What do you get?

I tried to type the exact name but it shows no matches, I am not sure if this is a issue with the current version of JIRA: version I am using is 

• Atlassian JIRA (v7.7.0)

Are you able to search by typing the name.

Thanks

Does your account have the global permission Browse Users?

Please don't type "exact name", please do what I asked - start typing.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,085 views 13 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot