Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Ongoing bug that causes me to lose my ticket

This bug has been affecting me using JIRA for weeks. I try to attach a video or picture but it gets cut off and I can't attach it to the ticket. I then can't get out of the popup without refreshing so i lose all text and other details added to my ticket. Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 5.29.35 PM.png

1 answer

1 vote
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team Nov 19, 2019

Hi Caroline,

Sorry to hear about this problem.  I understand that you are unable to attach a file from this screen to an issue in your Jira Cloud site.   There is currently a documented bug for this problem in JRACLOUD-71037 - Scrollbar not available in the attach screenshot Modal dialog in Jira.

Fortunately, there is a way to get around this problem.  From the page documenting the bug there is a workaround listed there:

Workarounds

Zoom out 80% (may vary depending on your window size) to view the Insert file button to upload the attachment.

If you're using Google Chrome you can follow the steps in Change text, image, and video sizes (zoom) to adjust this.  Much of these same steps also work with other browsers such as Firefox.   Try this and see if adjusting the zoom temporarily can help to make the button reappear on the page.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,

Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you