One status doesn't show on Manage Board

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2012

I have 14 statuses but only 13 show up on may board. Hence, Issues in the missing status don't appear on the board.

Here is the Manage Board view. The missing status is called "QA Initial Passed"

I don't see any problem on the Issue Attributes / View Statuses list. Note that the missing status is on the "Default sub-task QA Workflow" scheme, as is another status that does show:

Finally, as another check, when I filter Issues, I have no problem seeing them. Here is an example:

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2012

I couldn't wait, so I tried adding a new status. That worked. So I deleted the old one. Doesn't answer the question of why it happened, but it got me through the problem and able to move on.

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 10, 2012

Not an answer, but the question is now moot.

Suggest an answer