One Profile / People Page

schurb September 21, 2017

We just got started with Jira and Confluence (with the new design) and there are so many different profile pages. I guess with Stride there will be one more. 

It seems with the new "Home" section there are new profile and people pages on their way. 

Are there plans to channel all the stuff throughout the different tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Stride) into one view? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2017

Benjamin, I thought I heard something about this at Summit in regards to the Identity manager and cloud.  Anyone else attend Summit that can confirm or deny?

schurb September 22, 2017

I'm currently watching the keynote of the summit. Here it is and it answers my question:

https://youtu.be/-Cd1w64-fcA?t=1h39m45s

:)

0 votes
Rusty (Matt)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2017

Hey Benjamin, 

I'm the Product Manager at Atlassian looking after this consolidation. We definitely want to have things pointing to a single proflie eventually, but there are quite a few ducks to get in a row for that to happen. We will need to chip away at it. 

Let me know if you want more info, or if you want to be involved as a customer in the process. 

Thanks!

Matt

schurb November 21, 2017

I would love to be part of the process. And it is good to see that all these quirks are on your roadmap.

Thanks.

Benjamin

Suggest an answer