OnTime intergration

My company is happying with Jira and Confluence. One of our key vendors/developers uses OnTime. We would like to intergrate the two products, not just a one time import, but be able to update an issue from either product. Before we start diving into the Jira and OnTime APIs does anyone have any advice? We currently us Jira OnDemand but will likely swtich for other reasons.

Are their any third party tools/services that could help us.

2 answers

1 accepted

WE haven't found any third party tools or services to do this intergration. It looks like we will have to dig deep into the APIs of both products the old fashion way.

0 votes
Timothy Chin Community Champion Aug 05, 2013

Are their any third party tools/services that could help us

Have you googled?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,754 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot