OnDemand JIRA + OnDemand Team Calendars Slow Issue Updates

collegescheduler May 23, 2013

I will go update the "Due Date" of an issue in JIRA and then refresh the team calendar window. The issue does not appear. Note that I am toggling the due date of an issue that previously did not have a due date. However, if I create a new, identical calendar with that project's JIRA items, it will then show up. It's like it's not refreshing very often... and I haven't found a way to force a refresh outside of creating a new team calendar with the same content.

5 answers

0 votes
collegescheduler May 29, 2013

Any possibility for a refresh button?

0 votes
collegescheduler May 26, 2013

Just commented on it, can you put a refresh button above the calendar for now? That would help.

0 votes
Marlon Aguiar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 26, 2013

Hi Robert,

You are correct indeed, this is the report regarding your specific problem: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-431

Regards,
Marlon

0 votes
collegescheduler May 24, 2013

This is not the same issue.... I'm doing all of this work under one user. What you need to add is a simple refresh button above the calendar that goes and scans all of the JIRA issues for ones with a due date. It's kind of useless to me now... as I have to just wait an undetermined amount of time for the JIRA issues to appear on my calendar.

0 votes
Marlon Aguiar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2013

Hi Robert,

This behaviour seems to be caused by a bug in Team Calendars, we have a bug report opened regarding this problem: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-1410

I strongly recommend you to vote for it (so it increases it's priority), add yourself as a watcher (in order to get updates) and if you have the time please add a brief comment so our DEVs can get the customer's point of view on how critical this is to be fixed.

Hope this information helps!

Regards,
Marlon

Suggest an answer