OnDeamand Plugins vs Download

Is there any roadmap for the download plugins to be installed on demand or this based on the developer or what ?

Thanks

1 answer

Hi Ahmed,

There won't be any further plugins available in OnDemand, we're moving to the new development platform Atlassian Connect (https://developer.atlassian.com/display/AC/Atlassian+Connect) that allows developers to create Add-Ons for OnDemand that you will be able install. Any existing plugins that you're interested in will have to be ported to the new platform (and you might want to contact the vendors to encourage them to do this) and once Atlassian Connect is out of beta you'll be able to add these to your instance via Marketplace.

Cheers,

-dave

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,760 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot