On Scope board of Portfolio 2.0, where are my members?

Allison Money June 19, 2017

I am trying to add members to an epic.  I have a 10 person team that includes 1 ios developer and 2 manual QA.  I have assigned the epic to this development team.  

When I try to select individual team members, only 6 of the 10 individuals show up. Where are the other 4 people?

I have updated the tickets with scope for the iOS developer and the Manual QA. I select the iOS developer and his image is grey.  The error that I see is "Scheduling not possible due to skill gaps."  Why can I not assign my iOS developer to this iOS epic?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Marco Pazzanese June 21, 2017

"Scheduling not possible due to skill gaps." 

It happens when you make an estimation for a specific skill (let's say web-developer) and then try to assign people/team without that skill and/or, I think when other dependencies impede the scheduler to find that resource for the period.

Allison Money June 21, 2017

I have a 10 person team that includes 1 ios developer and 2 manual QA.  I have updated the tickets with scope for the iOS developer and the Manual QA.  That means that I have an estimation for a skill that the person has I think.  I still dont see why I am getting this error.

Allison Money June 21, 2017

It's the first ticket that I have tested trying to use the skills

Suggest an answer