On Jira there any tool to create reports?

Eduardo cardona (PSL) March 26, 2013

Goog Day

On Jira there any tool to create reports

Thanks.

7 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2013

There are several reports can be created in JIRA which you can find more information in this link.

If you are interested in getting more reporting plugins, you can try to look for them in Marketplace.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2013

Ah, "report tools", not "reporter" (which has a specific meaning of "the person reporting the issue").

There are a number of reports in Jira which serve most of the users quite well. You've also got the "issue navigator" which is basically a simple list of issues, which you refine by using "filters" (For example - all open issues assigned to me that haven't been updated in the last 7 days). You can save these filters and use them to drive a couple of reports, but mainly the "gadgets" you put on a dashboard, which are immensely useful.

However, people often find "filter + formatting in gadget/report" is not quite what they need, they don't quite get the reports they want out. Jira does not have anything built-in that will improve this situation.

You can easily write plugins/addons that will create more gadgets or reports, or even views of the navigator. But for complete flexibility, I'd look at the reporting addons in the marketplace. EasyBI is the last one I looked at, but there are several others.

0 votes
Eduardo cardona (PSL) March 26, 2013

thanks Thomas I change the question.. :-)

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2013

No problem, I just wanted to avoid that Eduardo does not get any answer because we don't understand his question. I have the patience of a saint :-)

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2013

As I see Eduardo is trying to learn english, so with patience. Eduardo, you are talking about your Jira instance?

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 26, 2013

Hi Eduardo,

if you ask questions like this, you will never get a sensible answer...

A little bit of information would be very useful.

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2013

I think a little more of information is needed here...

Suggest an answer