Oh, it seems that we've lost a page. Maybe you should raise an issue?

ravikiranreddy June 14, 2017

Hi Friends,

I am getting this error while logging to my jira Account.Can any one  please  guide me how to resolve this issue.Attached the error screen shot.Capture.PNG

Issue :Oh, it seems that we've lost a page. Maybe you should raise an issue?

2 answers

0 votes
ravikiranreddy June 15, 2017

That is correct, this has not been fixed in JIRA yet, so as a workaround you can either omit the colon if you don't really need it as a part of the search query.

Alternatively you can modify the URL manually and replace the : character with its url-encoded equivalent %3A

then we canopen the jira and change the home page.and logout and try

it works successfully

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2017

That happens in two cases:

1. You really have given it a broken url - are you sure the url is correct?  Just to check something, could you try it with just the base url (drop the /issues from the end) and see what that does?

2. The service is running, but the JIRA application has failed.  You'll need to get in touch with your administrators to find out what the problem is and get them to fix it.

Hi Nic,

I am giving the correct url but , getting this error.I tried different systems aswell.I only facing this issue.My all team members are able to access with out any issue.

2.I am the part of system Administrator.we tried different ways but no luck

Can you give me any other suggetions

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2017

Ah, other people are able to use the same url ok?

If that's the case, then there's something wrong with your browser.  Try another one, or try clearing the caches, cookies and history etc.

yeah.they are using same URL with out any issue

yeah,I cleared my browser cache nad cooking but getting same issue.I tried my team mate system as well facing same.

they can access the URL with out any issue

Can any one guide me t oresolve this issue

Suggest an answer