OTRS to Jira

karsan July 9, 2013

My company is looking for a incident management tool to install behind our own FW and we found OTRS. We would like to integrate OTRS that our customer service department will use with our JIRA with our develop teams and product owner uses, so they can communicate with each other.

Is there a existing plugin to integrate JIRA with OTRS?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sultan Maiyaki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2013

Hi Karsan,

Its like the integration exist as per this page http://www.catworkx.de/news/otrs2jira-so-lassen-sich-service-und-entwicklungsprozesse-nahtlos-integrieren from catworkx but I cant see the plugin from our marketplace. I will sugegst you contact them for more information or update

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2013

Just to note, this wouldn't be available for OnDemand, only for a downloaded instance.

John Gisler January 30, 2015

As usual companies like Atlassian scraping customers for functionality that should already be in the product. OTRS does all the & more.

Suggest an answer