Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Number of breached tickets for the past 7 days

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to pull SLA data on breached tickets. I want to know breached tickets at the start of each week from the previous week.

I do not want to put a ticket creation date parameter on this because some of our SLAs are a month or two long [depending on priority]. I just want to know the total number of breached tickets for the past 7 days for example.

Is this possible? Is there any JQL trick?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Albert ,

you can do that defining a your own report based on a specific filter that containg "created > startOfWeek() "

So create a report, add a series and add a filter by condition. Something like this :

Immagine.png

Hope this helps,

Fabio

@Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_as i said in the initial request I do not want to use the created date parameter on this because some of our SLAs are a month or two long

Hi @Albert ,

JIra doesn't store the breached event time so you can't do that. There's an open request for that https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-174 and it could be usefulf for put in place a JQL as per your needs.

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you