I am getting null pointer exception when Table Grid Editor by iDalko plugin is enabled.
I am attaching the log after enabling debug mentioned here(http://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/XPORTER/FAQ)
Please see attached debug log and test template.
NOTE: Please see in the log .., at first when Table Grid Editor plugin is enabled it gave me an exception.After disabling the plugin i am able export successfully.
Any help would be appreciated.
I have reported the issue at Xporter service desk(http://jira.xpand-it.com/servicedesk/) and get it resolved yesterday with new build which he gave it to me .Now i am able to export the documents with the help of xporter plugin.
However , with further communication with xporter developer i got below response for exporting table grid values.
Yesterday 1:38 PMLatest
For further information you can see our documentation here.
The problem is not related with that.
When Xporter tries to get the value from Table Grid custom field, the value is null. So, I think the problem is not on our plugin. I added some logging on version I sent you this morning, as you can see on log file there are messages like this one:
2015-05-05 15:07:19,105 http-bio-8080-exec-21 ERROR amsdev 907x1060x1 hmm9ok 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /plugins/servlet/jiraxporter [xpandit.jiraxporter.utils.FieldMapper] Unable to get IssueHtmlView from Table Grid or Xray Test Steps.
Could you check this problem with Table Grid support please?
I am using trial version of idalko plugin.It would be great , if idalko supports the exporting custom fields with xporter plugin.Could you please help me on this ?
I have a requirement to export the grid in pdf/doc with custom formatting( I am using xporter plugin) . could you please let me know syntax how can I achieve it with table grid editor and xporter. Please let me know syntax if I have to use groovy scripts which you have mentioned here(https://wiki.idalko.com/display/TGPD/Using+scripted+fields+to+extract+information+from+the+grid ). Regards, Sajid
Nope - this is related to the integration between the two plugins. Apparently the IssueHtmlView is returning null in your case, which it shouldn't. Trying to understand the circumstances when this happens is subject of the support request which we track in our jira. You don't need to use the groovy script approach.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot