Notifying Service Team via email when customer responds to a comment

Matthew Pears January 12, 2022

Hi all, 

In the service management tool, I've configured the project to send a customer emails when our Service Team responds to their request. However, we don't get sufficient alerts when the customer responds. So, I am trying to configure an automation rule to alert our team via email, but I cant get the ticket information to come through via email. 

I've attached a picture for reference. 

Issue.PNG

This is what the team member sees: 

Issue Email.PNG

Again, I am trying to get the customers response and issue information to come through. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yanty Ghani [ServiceRocket]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2022

Hi @Matthew Pears,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! If you want to include the last comment added to the ticket, you need to put this in "Content":

{{issue.comments.last.body}}

You can get more information on other things you can add in the email's "Content" here, https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-issues/

Hope that helps.

Matthew Pears January 14, 2022

Yanty - thanks so much. It did help, I also did more research into smart labels, and that helped as well. 

I appreciate your support! 

Suggest an answer