Notify a specific group, if an issue has a specific priority

Pascal Behrmann August 12, 2012

Is it possible to include a specific group only if an issue has a specific priority?

We want to send an E-Mail notification to every developer if an issue is deemed critical.

[Edit: I meant Priority, not Status, Sorry]

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2012

That looks like a very good Solution for the Problem. Thank you!

0 votes
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2012

Create a filter with your requirement and let the group to subcribe it.

Hope it will meet your requirement.

That sounds like a nice workaround, though up to 15 Minutes for a Critical Situation might be a bit long.

Thanks for your guck response though.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2012

If you want a dynamic answer, then look at the workflow - check each transition IN to that status, check the event that is fired, and make sure the group is included in the notification for that event. That way, they'll get notified as the issue changes into that status.

Uh, I meant priority not status. Sorry.

Though I was thinking about something like the Transitions, but you seem not to be able to make events depending on properties.

Thanks for the quick response!

Suggest an answer