Notifications to address(es) stored in sender field

Stephen Hayden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2013

So I have emails being created by non-JIRA users and the address is being stored in by JETI in a sender field... fantastic!

Is the cleanest way to include that non-JIRA user in on notifications to basically duplicate the entire notification scheme manually with JETI post functions or am I missing something? If that's t he case even simple comments would need to be done in the workflow so that a post function could be triggered, no?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 2, 2013

Hi Stephen, you have probably not yet used JETI's flexible event notifications.

You can fully customize it with custom recipients (e.g. email address in the sender field), custom templates, and a JQL filter to precisely select the issues you want to process the event on.

To put it short, you have duplicate your JIRA Notification Schemes in form of JETI Notification Templates without the need for post functions.

I hope this helps you.

Tibor

Suggest an answer