Notifications are not sent

Oskar Collin October 14, 2016

Hi!

I have a notification scheme that sends out notification to the project lead when someone creates an issue to the backlog. But these mails are never received. As you can see in the attached image the notification helper doesn't show that there are any errors when sending notification. And since I'm using JIRA cloud I can't edit the outgoing mail section in the systems setting. So why aren't the notifications received? I just can't understand what more I can do. I am the JIRA admin so I should be able to set all the settings, but I can't figure out what's missing.

Skärmavbild 2016-10-14 kl. 16.02.21.png

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2016

Personen i fraga (du) kan ha stangt av "My Changes: Notify me" i din profil. Kolla det.

0 votes
Oskar Collin October 16, 2016

Yes that was the problem, thank you @Jonas Andersson.

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2016

Any day smile Ha det!

Terez Papa January 20, 2020

It was helpful for mee too, but I had to google the english translation :)

Suggest an answer