Notification to specific people for a issue on regular intervals

Randhir Kumar August 10, 2014

Can someone suggest how can i set automatic notification to specific people for one open issue. I have a single issue which is open and i want to send notification for that to a specific person on regular intervals.

2 answers

1 vote
Anna Cardino
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2014

Hello Randhir,

I would recommend the usage of the third party plugin Notification Assistant for JIRA - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.notificationassistant. It lets you confihure the notifications to trigger at any point in time at any given intervals.

Furthermore, you can contact the plugin vendor to double confirm with the following details:

Email: support@riada.se

Phone: +46 8 733 31 25

Hope it helps.

Monique

Randhir Kumar August 17, 2014

this pluggin is not working it has got some bugs..

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2020

I know this is an old post, but we acquired this app in July of 2019 and I wanted to add a quick update here. We have been focused on fixing bugs and improving the UX so that using Notification Assistant for Jira is a lot easier and more intuitive. We're currently working on a major UI update which will further improve usability and align the behavior of the app with the rest of Jira. 

0 votes
Paresh Gandhi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2014

You can also create filter and ask that person to subscribe.

Also you can create DL and subscribe that to filter.

If person name is going to be decided at the run time then this is not going to help.

Suggest an answer