Notification schemes for specfic issue types

Deleted user January 13, 2014

I'm not sure if I have confused myself.

I have created a notification scheme for issues in certain projects. In this scheme, I have created a group of people who will get notified when an issue is created. Is it possible that within these projects, if they create a specific issue type they aren't notified.

For example, if they create a 'new feature' issue type, I want the group to be notified, but I have an issue type called 'department update' and I don't want them to be notified of these types of new issues as there will be too many of them.

Is there a way to do this?

2 answers

0 votes
Michael Simon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2014

Add-oh Email This (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.metainf.jira.plugin.emailissue) gives you this functionality out of the box. I use it for different statuses but you can also reference projects in the jql filter.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2014

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events