Notification problem

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2013

Hi All

From today morning onwards i am observing a strange problem.

JIRA notifications are not sent to me. i.e. if i update an issue where i am the reporter and assignee I do not get emails and even mail queue does not generate an email. However if i put someone else in the reporter or assignee, then mail queue shows an entry and the user gets an email (but not me)

What can be the root cause?

Rahul

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2013

Check your profile and the "notify for own changes" box and see if it's ticked... If not, you won't get mails for chages that you have made yourself. Other than that, an administrator can set this globally...

Cheers

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2013

Got it. It was the problem. I had do not notify me selected in my profile

Rahul

Suggest an answer